Wednesday, January 03, 2007

What A Wonderful New Year!

No more errors and issues with guestbooks, I now have a tagboard :D Whoever comes by, you can leave me a message if you want to? I want to know who actually reads too, haha. Cause I really don't know who does. My guestbook was inaccurate!

This won't be a long entry, it's just going to be some of my thoughts and some things I found along the way through the week.

PostSecret blew me away, like it did many times. I'd like to share three with you today. Three which got me thinking and of which I found really meaningful :)



How true. Sometimes, being able to survive something doesn't necessarily mean anything was ever alright. It's the cold, hard truth that causes people to begin thinking. When you actually come face to face with truth, you can choose to accept it or turn away and run. Either way, different consequences wait to be offered once you choose. Don't you think?



When I read what PostSecret sent back to the sender of the picture, it said:

You aren't the magician, You're the magic.

It was as simple as that. How would you feel? Appreciated, loved, and so much more. I know that everyone has some magic in them that they never knew existed. So hey, you've got a bit of magic in you that people will come to see :)



This one's a tad bit depressing but it's true. It's happening in the world today and people do know. They just don't do anything about it, they don't even bother. My question is, why? Why doesn't anyone bother helping people in need - when they battle with issues like pride, confidence and self-esteem. Why not choose to be that one person who cares enough to give faith, confidence and assurance to those who need it? Would you? Or wouldn't you.

And the one photo that says all I feel now, is this.



Lord, prepare me, to be a Sanctuary. Pure and holy. Tried and true.

So if you want to change the world, what are you waiting for?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home